Thankful Friday is in list form today because I present in lab meeting this afternoon and all of the brain juice went into that presentation. Things I'm thankful for this week?
- Lab work on the dog came in and he is really super healthy. I think he's been milking the sympathy treats for all it's worth, but I don't care. Dog can have all the treats.
- Our evening walks. Hooper gets so excited about going. He's such a dork.
- Happy Hippo candy. Click on the link. That's all the explanation you need.
- Honey Crisp Apple season!
- Getting lab presentation over with before I leave for my trip.
- $5 off a bath coupon at Pet's Mart. I'm using that on Hooper Saturday. This makes one of us very happy (me...it makes me happy).
- Mom coming to stay with Hooper while I'm out of town next week.
- All the love and support I get from you people.
Here's a great weekend, but a truly Thankful Friday!