I have so many things to be thankful for this week. They just don't seem to mesh up together to form a real entry. So, I'm listing them. Let's see how much I can come up with.
- I am thankful that Chris has survived his first week of exercise.
- I am thankful Chris has taken initiative.
- I am thankful for the Reese's Pieces Chris gave me.
- I am thankful for Chris.
- I am thankful for the food we've eaten this week. In particular the enchilada casserole Chris made Wednesday night and the apple pie I made on Sunday.
- I am thankful for my yoga practice this week.
- I am thankful for the sub we had for Zumba class this week. He was fabulous.
- I am thankful that we have managed to curtail Hooper's flea infestation without using nasty chemicals.
- I am thankful for Laundry Thursdays and the juke box at the laundromat.
- I am thankful for these new hair ties that do not break when I stuff all of my hair into them.
- I am thankful for cupcake trucks.
- I am thankful that I wasn't really shot in the foot this week.
- I am thankful that that smelly guy at the laundromat just moved away from us.
OK. Now I'm just getting ridiculous. As always, I am thankful for all of you. Have the best weekend and the most awesome Thankful Friday.