I did not forget, I've just been really busy today. I have a list. And it's a good list!
- Getting my name out there
- The brief few minutes in the morning when I have the lab all to myself
- Taking my time
- Getting an encouraging phone call
- The gardens at Philbrook
- Getting to spend time with my family
- Reading from the Book of the Dead
- Our conversations
- Working in our garden and getting things planted for Fall
- Throwing out old plastic containers
- My new lip gloss
- Homemade marshmallows from Whole Foods
- Randy and Katrina's little dogs. They attack you! With love!
- Peasant meals of cabbage and potatoes
- Picking the cotton from the cotton plants so I can have seeds to plant my own cotton plant
- The bird sanctuary in my mom's backyard
- The buzzing sound of humming birds zipping about the yard
It's going to be a great week. I declare it so!