I did not forget. I'm getting to the list slowly today. I suddenly got very busy. In fact, I'm eating my spaghetti lunch while typing this. Imagine the mess.
- Yoga students who missed me while I was away
- Having a fairly easy and straight forward work week.
- Zooming as fast as I can on the scooter in order to create my own breeze
- Seeing the woman who owns the studio I teach at. I hardly ever get a chance to see her.
- Going to yoga class and then hanging out with the other students at brunch afterward
- Getting my CV touched up enough to send it to my new pal Boni for review
- Getting good H&E results
- Urban hikes to great graffiti areas
- Hanging out at Coffeeslinger's with Chris and working on web page stuff
- Bloody Mary's from Cheever's (pickled okra ya'll)
- Brunch with Misti and all the talk of future and possibilities
- The Urban farmer guys parked outside Cheever's
- Cleaning up the veggie garden and getting ready for Fall
- Making plans for spinach, carrots, and potatoes
- Making Asian Spring Rolls for my lunches this week
So happy. Have a beautiful day.