Oh Man. Last week was not too pleasant (work wise). But this week? This week is coming up Milhouse. I have some good things on the list from last week. Just be prepared that next week may be a whopper.
- When Hooper decides he wants to be a lap dog
- My hair. It's awesome!
- The fake meat balls we had in the spaghetti
- Hearing all about Robin's vacation
- Meeting Randy and Katrina for dinner
- Cruising through the city with my brother and sister-in-law on their motorcycle and me on the scooter
- Ethiopian food
- Buying travel sized stuff
- Trying out a new taco place where Chris and I turn out to be the minority
- The Flea Market for so many reasons
- The vegetarian sandwich at the Asian Food Market
- My boss gone for ten whole days!
- Two days until I'm in New York City!
- Cucumber salad with Greek yogurt blended with garlic and dill
- The finger nail polish I bought for my toes (NYC, Soho)
- My new goggles
- My new elephant measuring cups (they're so cute!)
- This day
Hope every one is having a great Tuesday!