The weekends are become more and more like precious gem stones to me. This year is flying by. I notice it when ever I upload a photo for the 365 day project. I want to just say "Whoa Nelly!". So much happy last week and weekend, that I'm sure I didn't get it all written down on the list.
- The guys in the lab bringing me back lunch even though I had (angrily) told them not too
- The baby cantaloupe in the garden
- Watching Hooper try to get the squirrel
- Chris fixing the tail light on the car
- Getting a HUGE list of things to do during lab meeting and finishing it all by the end of the week
- My BlogHer badge arriving in the mail
- Skinny dipping
- Using a really good knife to slice veggies
- Seeing old friends I haven't seen in years
- The laughing. Good God. The laughing
- Pistachio salad
- Getting all the groceries bought at one place
- Chrome coming '10!
- The business cards Chris and I made for BlogHer
- Smores made with cherries and almonds and dark chocolate
Holding on to it all with white knuckles.