I better get this up now, or it probably won't happen today. Monday's lab meeting left me collapsing under the new list of things that must be accomplished this week. The happy list is going to save my bacon this week.
- Being ahead of schedule
- Getting my spine all put back in order
- Huevos Rancheros (Why is this so good and easy!)
- Talking about food
- Getting to eat cake two times in one day
- The veggie sandwiches I made for my lunches
- When Chris brings me coffee from Coffee Slingers
- Watching a really silly documentary on PBS about breakfast places. (There's a couple of places we missed in Portland)
- A day all to myself
- Riding the scooter all the way to Robin's house in Edmond
- Hanging with the Jen's
- Lazy Sunday
- The veggie stand outside of Cheevers
- The cucumber I picked from the garden (it's going in my tabbouleh).
- The baby cantaloupe I noticed last night growing in the garden along with all the red peppers I picked.
OK. I'm off to start a Western and prepare for a visiting Post-Doc and another awkward lab lunch. Yippee!