Is it Tuesday already? What is happening to the time? Any hoo. Even though I only managed to write down three things on the list this week, there were many things that made me happy last week.
- Chris's mom digging out all of our books set aside for donation to fill up her bookshelf and then referring to them as her books.
- Relatively peaceful work week
- Slicing parafin blocks
- My morning walks
- Impromptu visit in Tulsa with the folks
- Mom's new patio
- The Pie Hole for pizza!
- The retro antic shop we visited (even if they were a bit over priced)
- Whole Foods!
- The grocery store near Mom and Dad's. They have a shocking amount of organics.
- Listening to all the fireworks being exploded in the neighborhood
- Taking mom to see Toy Story Three
- Getting caught up on True Blood
- Misti time!
It was a really good week. Let's keep it up people!