I was really considering taking a blogging hiatus after this weekend. So much, so full and tons of pictures to be sorted and edited. But then I realized that today's entry is practically written, so it would just be lazy of me not to post.
- Getting told that my priority is the microscopy (not the Western Blots)
- Seeing heads turn as I scooter past
- Fixing my shoes with Gorilla Glue
- Subbing a yoga class for new people where I can just share my practice
- Peanut butter and banana sandwiches for breakfast
- Spending all day and night with the Jens
- Thai language class
- Setting up the tent to air out so we can use it this weekend
- Pina coladas at Taruhumara's
- Avocado enchiladas
- Gay Pride Parade!
Pictures are coming eventually from the parade. Garden Diaries has been postponed. I have tomatoes. They are green. We are eating bell peppers. That's about it on the garden front. Have a great day!